1.Do you still talk to the person you LAST kissed?
yes i do and have taken measures to make sure it stays that way
2. Have you ever seen your best friend cry?
3. What kind of vitamins did you take as a kid?
my mom was a health nazi… every kind
4.What was the last food you ate?
a dreyer’s fruit popsicle
5. Did you get any compliments today?
i don’t deserve any. ever.
6. Have you ever gone to court?
7. Whats the fifth text message in your inbox?
I don’t text. oh yeah. I don’t have a fucking phone anymore
8. Are you friends with your neighbors?
bwaahahahaha. what part of leave me the hell alone don’t you get.
10. What languages do your parents speak?
English and the ever popular Bitch.
11. What towns have you lived in?
Ready…? Philadelphia PA, Washington DC, Long Beach CA, Lakewood CA ,Idyllwild CA, Somerset CA, New York City, Hackensack NJ, Demerest NJ, Bear Lake MI, Crystal Lake MI, Reno NV
12. What’s the last piercing you got?
13. When was the last time you drove more than 15 minutes?
hell i can drive someone to drink in under 10
14. Do you get distracted easily?
what was the question?
15. Who do you like?
I like a man who likes everybody and everything.
Not really. that’s a lyric from an old 70’s song
16. Do you get jealous easily?
not as long as I’m sober –eye roll-. I am pathetic.
18. Have you ever played Spin the Bottle?
once in 9th grade
19. Have you ever toilet papered someone’s house?
and I would do this why?
20. Have you ever had a crush on your brother or sister’s friends?
no not ever.
21. Have you ever gone to a beach?
hey I used to live on the beach.
22. Have you ever had a stalker?
23. Do you remember your music teacher’s name from elementary school?
Mrs Presley. holy god where did that piece of information come from?
24. How good is your eyesight?
my eyesight is perfect. I’ve only worn glasses for 30 years because they look so hip
25. Have you ever gone to a party?
babe I have been the party
26. Would you ever want to swim with the sharks?
I already worked in the NYC finance industry
27. What would you say if I told you I was in love with your brother?
i’d say that my sister was looking pretty fucking bad these days
28. Have you ever been out of the country?
several times a week
29. Have you seen your best friend naked?
30. What’s the best wedding you’ve been to?
best wedding? oxymoron
31. Would your parents be mad if you got arrested for fighting?
considering I’m 5’2″ with an exceptionally non-athletic build and have never been arrested they would be simply perplexed.
32. Where are your sibling(s) right now?
what’s up with my sister. gah why don’t I just introduce you two?
34. What’s the last dream you can remember?
being happy. you said dream.
35. Who was the last person who called you?
36. What time did you wake up this morning?
somewhere around 8:00 am
37. What are you doing this weekend?
taking those barbells up to the attic
38. What does the 13th text message on your phone say?
wtf. no. phone. asshat.
39. What is the last item of clothing you bought?
industrial fishnet stockings
40. When was the last time you were really sick?
do not make me go there
41. Who’s the last celebrity you touched?
mmmm probably michael moore
42. What’s in your back pocket?
hey it’s my phone and my wallet! no. it’s lint. dammit.
43. Who is the last person you took a picture with?
TK… but you’ll never see those
44. What is the last thing you drank?
45. Do you wear colored contacts?
I wear glasses and rarely wear contacts. see above
46. How do you get to school?
47. What were you doing at 4am this morning?
running my shortcomings, mistakes, and self-hatred around in my brain
48. What do you usually do first in the morning?
get my lazy ass out of bed and push the button
49. Do you know anybody in the Army?
50. Who was the last person you went to the movies with?
my daughter of course
Currently listening :
Chicago – A Musical Vaudeville (1975 Original Broadway Cast)
By John Kander
Release date: By 12 November, 1996