For the love of Goddess I cannot stop writing. Putting words to thoughts is the only thing that quiets the voices in my head, takes away the pain and keeps me from doing something regrettable and irreversible.
I make it a point to learn something new every day.
Here’s what I have learned over the past several days:
1. If I eat nothing but Dreyer’s frozen fruit bars and an occasional piece of cheese for 3 days I will lose 5 pounds
2. The incidents of pirates operating on the seas is increasing and a center in Kuala Lumpur exists to report cases of piracy
3. I don’t want to go to Boston alone next week but I will
4. Light from modern synchrotrons can be a billion times brighter than our sun
5. I hate sleeping alone and it scares me when I awake
6. Schrödinger’s cat really is dead. Oh please. Ra-DIE-ation. oh shut up I like my spelling here.
7. Of all the words in the English language, the word set has the most definitions
8. I have some fine friends
9. There are no scientific studies on the effects of crying on dehydration. I have personally noted that in the past 72 hours I have consumed 9 One Liter bottles of Sparklet’s sparking water. Oh yeah I’ve been crying a river.
10. All women think that they are fat even the eccentric, gorgeous and talented. All men think that their dicks are too small.
There you have it. Words of absolutely no wisdom.
Now go forth and celebrate cocktail hour with your intoxicant of choice.
Avalon By: Roxy Music