The Miss R Mostest Fabulousest-est Halloween Playlist.
Hell I actually made a sauce for my dinner. For veggies.
Note: I had to add butter.
You know why fat is bad for you? Because it tastes good.
On we go to Miss R’s Halloween Top 20
- Funeral For A Friend….Elton John
- Psycho Killer…. Talking Heads
- Season in Hell….Eddie And the Cruisers
- Creep…. Radiohead
- Ballad of Peter Pumpkinhead…XTC
- Deadbeat Club… B52’s
- What Sara Said…. Death Cab for Cutie
- Scary Monsters…. David Bowie
- Mack the Knife…. the hard-to-find version by Sting. Hint: It’s on a Kurt Weill anthology/tribute
- Over by the Frankenstein Place…. Rocky Horror
- Somebody’s Watching Me…. Rockwell
- Batman Theme…. The Ventures
- Bad Moon Rising…. Creedence Clearwater Revival
- This is Halloween…. Danny Elfman/Nightmare Before Christmas
- Bela Lugosi’s Dead…. Bauhaus
- I Put a Spell On You…. Screamin’ Jay Hawkins
- Dead Man’s Party… Oingo Boingo (hell I hate to succumb to the typical and mundane)
- Thriller…. Michael Jackson
- Squirrel Nut Zippers…. Hell
- Werewolves of London IS the last dammit. I’m sick of playing it in every band every year. Well when I used to play in band. Long term scars you understand
By: Warren Zevon